From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nan Hawthorne
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 1:20 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Update on me, also question about Kindle

Hello all,

I have been hard at work on my own novel and rather distracted of late..
sorry.  It is going extremely well though I think.  i hope to have it
out in January and will of course donate it to Bookshare.  I have been
complimented on it by those who haave looked at it as being
entertaining, having good dialogue and well drawn characters, and freat
on historical detail.

On another topic, does anyone know anything about the Kindle?  Is it
accessible?

--
Cordially,

Nan Hawthorne
www.nanhawthorne.com
Historical fiction blogs, books, and a Celtic music radio show!