[bksvol-discuss] Update on Boot Camp for Christians

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 23:23:46 -0400

hey you all, just dropping a line to say I am grabbing Boot Camp for

I sent out an email yesterday to the Friends In Art list to see if anyone
could help us with a nonvarifiable copyright, and it was passed onto a
copyright lawyer in California, who is also a Bookshare member.

I just sent him the copyright information off the book and the information
on the website.

So we shall see what he saids.
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council