[bksvol-discuss] Upcoming Scans

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 20:54:33 -0500

Here is a list of what i have either scanned needing a pre-validate, partially
scanned or needing to be scanned. Anything labeled as "scanned" can be put up
raw for someone by request. Anything "edited" will probably be submitted in the
next day or so.

Animal Speak by Ted Andrews (partially scanned)
How to Heal with Color by Ted Andrews (scanned)
How to Meet and Work with Spirit Guides by Ted Andrews (scanned)
Stella Get your Gun by Nancy Bartholemew (scanned)
Green Witchcraft by Ann Moura (scanned edited)
Green Witchcraft III by Ann Moura
Green Witchcraft II by Ann Moura
A Witch Alone 13 Moons to Master Practical Magic (edited)
Blue Plate Special (Sunny Childs #5) by Ruth Birmingham (scanned)
Everyday Magic by Dorothy Morrison (scanned)
Green Magic by Ann Moura (scanned)
Living in the Lap of the Goddess (scanned)
Motherpeace: A Way to the goddess through myth art and tarot by Vicki Noble
(scanned)
Rebirth of the Goddess (scanned)
Spells for the Solitary Witch by Eileen Holland (scanned)
Bud Blossom and Leaf (needs some serious work)
The Sacred Circle Tarot
Shakti Woman by Vicki Noble
How to Grow Herbs in the Midwest by St. Louis Herb Society
Home Enlightenment: practical earth friendly advice for creating a natural
healthy and toxin-free home
Better Basics for the home by Annie Berthold-Bond
The Spirit of trees by Fred Hageneder
Green Housekeeping
The New Policeman by Kate Thompson
Remarkable Trees of the World by Thomas Pakenam

So, there you have it. Like I said, if someone wants to raw validate, speak up.
Otherwise you deal with what I can get read between job searching/applying

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
----