[bksvol-discuss] Re: Up the Down Staircase

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:55:56 -0600

No, it's nothing to do with your browser. It has to be some quirk on
the site right now because a lot of us are having the problem.
Renaming the file to a name that was eight letters or less worked for
me, but others that have tried it didn't find it to work. Hopefully
they will be able to find and fix the problem soon.

Pam