[bksvol-discuss] Re: Unresponsiveness to emails sent to BookShare Support

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 16:24:54 -0700

Don't be sorry, Pat. If you hadn't, I probably never would have mentioned
it. I don't like complaining, but I was wondering why I hadn't heard
anything. If it hadn't been brought up, I probably would have just let it go
and keep making my lists from month to month when I reached my quota. Take
care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):