[bksvol-discuss] Re: Unable to download a book for proofreading

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:18:57 -0800

Dear Lissi and others,

I checked in with John Glass our customer support manager about this problem,
to see what the issue might be.
His response was that if you are using Vista, the file will automatically save
in a "Downloads Folder".
If you are not using Vista and/or are not able to locate the missing files in
that folder he asked that you write in to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and one of our
support staff would follow up with you.

Thanks for your patience as we get all these things sorted out!

Am battling a bit of the flu on this end (not quite the time I would have
picked to get sick, but oh well, such is life).
My apologies if I am a bit delayed in responding to some emails -- my pace is
somewhat decreased at the moment/

All good things,
Pavi