[bksvol-discuss] Unable to download a book for proofreading

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:06:07 -0600

I have attempted twice to check out the following book:
Mark Expository Thoughts On The Gospels
I am taken back to the list of books to be checked out without being given
the option to download the book. After my first unsuccessful attempt, I
replased the book and tried again. Still no success. Any help is
appreciated. Thanks.

database 3762 (20090113) __________

http://www.eset.com