[bksvol-discuss] Re: Unable to Submit A Book

No, I got the book up there.  The short synopsis was too long.  I fixed it.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Agape Pet Sitting
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 7:39 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Unable to Submit A Book

  are there any punctuation marks like comma  in your file name?
  or apostrophe or anything like that.
  I had this happen once and that turned out to be the problem.
  HTH
  Laura Ann

  At 08:15 PM 8/24/2006, you wrote:

    I am trying to submit a book, and keep getting the dreaded message:

    Error: Some of the data you submitted was either missing or incorrect.
Please fix the problems below and try again.
    But does it tell me what data is missing or incorect?  If so, I cannot find
that information.  I have typed everything very carefully, I took out the ISBN
since I thought it was either wrong, not so actually, or formatted incorrectly;
I tried it with and without the dashes before removing it.  I tried shortening
the long synopsis, as I thought that might be causing a problem.  I am certain
that all of the required fields are entered correctly.  But the point is, if I
am wrong, where is the feedback to let me know what to fix?

    Maybe I shall just keep books I scan to myself from now on.  I haven't
submitted anything in quite a while, and had forgotten how unhelpful this form
is.  Does anyone know where the feedback is about what I might be doing wrong?
The only time I ever saw a clear message about something wrong was when there
was no file.  Other than that, nothing.

    Any advice would be appreciated, but I don't need to go through this.  I do
have a scanner, so I can scan anything I like when I want it, and I can still
download books from Bookshare.  I can think of a lot of things I would rather
do than try to puzzle out a problem because the people who designed the
submission form didn't put in a mechanism for providing feedback when a field
is filled out incorrectly.

  Laura Ann and Lucile  Grymes
  Young Living Essential  Oils Distributor
  High quality Essential Oils and personal care products
  http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting

  Agape Petsitting
  Phone: 979-680-0022
  http://www.agapepetsitting.com