[bksvol-discuss] Re: Two languishing easy validations

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 13:20:02 -0700 (PDT)

No, once a book is downloaded the title disappears
from the download list. I suppose it's possible, as
someone suggested, that if two people tried to
download at the exact same time there could be a
foul-up. It's weird--never happened  before. smile

G.Cindy

> Am I to understand that if someone has already
> downloaded the book, the
> title remains there  on Step 1 and it downloads a
> title only without the
> rest of the book?

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/