[bksvol-discuss] Re: Two books submitted on dogs

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:58:41 -0800

Hi, Shelley. You haven't done the cocker spaniel book I just submitted, have
you? *smile* I'm going to try to get the correct one when I go back. Take
care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.