[bksvol-discuss] Two books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 10:42:14 -0400

here are the last of the Working dogs series that I have.  I will ask about
other working dog books as I am going today to pick up a book on reserve.

But for your validating and reading pleasure.

Search and Rescue Dogs

Watch/Guard Dogs

Happy validating, under the .rtf section, both excellent scans, only a wee
bit of validation editing needed, as the chapter titles did not scan, simple
copy and paste job.

Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council

      -- Vance Havner