[bksvol-discuss] Two books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 09:33:21 -0500

Two books submitted.

Here are two books submitted for your validating pleasure

Frankenstein An Adapted Classic

This was required reading for a student of mine, so I scanned the book anw
will be brailling part of it today for her.  Might be a good thing to have
in the collection as they are popular with inclusive English classes for
High school students.  Can post the entire list, all are published by Globe
Fearon Publishers.

Druids Gods and heroes from Celtic Mythology

First of the Mythology books I have to submit.  They claim for children, I
beg to differ.

More to follow soon I suspect.

by the by, nice changes on the submission form!

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

More than Any other time, When I hold a beloved book in my hand, my
- Helen Keller