[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trying to submit

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 23:31:54 -0600

Try I am instead of I'm.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 10:28 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Trying to submit

I am trying to submit a book in the rtf format,it is called I'm a Believer by Micky Dolenz. I keep getting the message that some files are not filled in or are incorrect. They are not, and they are all there. I even gave it a one word title, Believer, and still get that message. Could some one please tell me how to fill out that file upload field? I am doing it like this:
c:mydocumentsI'mabeliever.rtf. Is that what I am doing wrong, not writing it correctly?
Patti
Ps. I even did the browse button, and opened the file on the computer; still got the same message.

You can't bounce the bounce if you can't pronounce the bounce. --From The Tigger Movie