[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trying to submit

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 17:06:32 -0800

Hi, Jake. Hmm. I've never had that problem before where the folder mattered,
but I'll try again and see what happens. I've been busy with school and haven't
attempted again since the time I wrote about this problem, so I'll give it a
whirl again now and see what happens. Thanks again, and take care.
Julie Morales
Email:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger:
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.