  From: Julie Morales
  To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 7:16 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Trying to submit

  Hi, all. I'm attempting to submit Tornadoes in the Dangerous Weather series
and it's not going through. It appears I'm having the same problem so many
others have had where you get the message that some of the data you've entered
is either missing or incorrect, but it doesn't tell you what the error is. I've
changed the file name to conform to the 8/3 of yesteryear. *smile* That hasn't
worked. I've emptied temporary Internet files and cookies as has been suggested
before, and that's not working. There are no punctuation marks whatsoever in
the file name. It's all just one word. It was originally a Kurzweil file, but I
saved it in .rtf. I took it through Word, adding and deleting a character, but
that didn't work, either. What else can I try? Take care.
  Julie Morales
  Email:
  inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Windows/MSN Messenger:
  mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx
  When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.