[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trying to submit

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 18:34:47 -0800

Hi, Patti. No. When you click the Open button, it takes you back to the
screen where you'll notice that the edit field is filled in with the file
name, and you can continue on with the form to submit the book. What she
meant was that you'll still have to click the button on the Bookshare page
to actually submit the book. Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis