[bksvol-discuss] Trying to submit

Hi, all. I'm attempting to submit Tornadoes in the Dangerous Weather series and
it's not going through. It appears I'm having the same problem so many others
have had where you get the message that some of the data you've entered is
either missing or incorrect, but it doesn't tell you what the error is. I've
changed the file name to conform to the 8/3 of yesteryear. *smile* That hasn't
worked. I've emptied temporary Internet files and cookies as has been suggested
before, and that's not working. There are no punctuation marks whatsoever in
the file name. It's all just one word. It was originally a Kurzweil file, but I
saved it in .rtf. I took it through Word, adding and deleting a character, but
that didn't work, either. What else can I try? Take care.
Julie Morales
Email:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger:
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.