[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trying this again about limits

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 06:01:58 -0700

Hi, Dana, I'm wondering if you have a severe case of download fever or is it
the intoxication of the knowledge that you can accumulate a library like
your friends who may collect housefuls of books? If you answer yes to these
two questions I pose, then I've been there. It's delightful knowing I won't
be running out of reading matter. Then there is the sort of frenzy bargain
hunters get into when they hear the magic word "one day sale on". The books
you want at Bookshare will still be there for your downloading and reading
pleasure. I'm wondering if sometimes we get caught up in acquiring books
because they're "free". Mind you, I'm a paid subscriber to Bookshare, but
it's nice to know there are books ready and waiting for me to download and
read them. I suppose it might be called a kind of intangible treasure hunt.
Don't worry about the download limit. Just ask yourself if you need the book
right now, and if you don't, it will still be there (hopefully). Regards,
Kim Friedman (who likes hunting for treasure, especially books).

  _____