[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trying this again about limits

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 23:03:33 -0700

You can ask the support team to increase it if you wish but three hundred is way enough for me at least.

--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be

On 7/26/2010 10:30 PM, siss52 wrote:
Hi Dana,
How about writing down titles and authors? We can't tell you whether you could get more than 300. Bookshare support would have to tell you that. But that seems like an awful lot. (smile) No offense meant here.
Sue S.