[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trying To Find A Book I Need For An Assignment

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:43:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi Chela
I don't believe I have seen you on the list b4 welcome. I'm anastasia

Is't the book you're talking about a kids book? if so my library has it in
english and spanish if you'd like me to hold it for you I can

Anastasia

 synopsis

Since it was first published in 1939, Mike Mulligan and His SteamShovel has
delighted generations of children. Mike and his trusty steam shovel, Mary Anne,
have a very important job. They dig deepcanals for boats to travel through, cut
mountain passes for trains, and hollow out cellars for big city skyscrapers
#8212; the very symbol ofmodern industrial America. But with progress comes new
machines, and soon the inseparable duo are out of work. Mike believes thatMary
Anne can dig as much in a day as a hundred men can dig in aweek, and the two
have one last chance to prove it and save MaryAnne from the scrap heap. What
happens next in the small town ofPopperville is a testament to their
friendship, as well as old-fashionedhard work and ingenuity. This Read-Along
Book and CD Favorite includes a paperback editionof the book and a compact disc
in a newly designed reusable package. Distributed by Syndetic Solutions, Inc.

Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hello, I'm trying to find a book I
have to write about for an
assignment in my English course in college and I'm looking for "Mike
Mulligan And His Steam Shovel" anyone know where it is located?
Thanks,--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
T-Mobile Phone: 9,2,5,2,5,0,5,9,5,5