From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 7:17 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Trouble With Sumissions/Submitters

Hi all,

Pahvi, the most efficient way to handle communication with volunteers
would probably be to have each active volunteer have a mailbox.  I
don't know how many volunteers we have, but if everyone had an alias,
the mailboxes would have those aliases on them and people could contact
a volunteer in that way.  Only problem I see is that you might have an
inactive volunteer who would take up mailbox space on your server.
Just a thought.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons