[bksvol-discuss] Travelling Blind copyright page coming

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Christine Parsons <christine-parsons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Below is the e-mail reply I received from Terena
Scott.
Hang on to the book, Christina, and when I get the
page I'll email it to you and you can insert it and
upload the book. I won't be back at my computer untiul
tonight, though.

G.Cindy

Hi. I am the publisher of the book and I can send you
the copyright page as a separate attachment. Laura
owns the copyright, but it looks like she's decided
not to bother with registering. I will double check
with her, though.

Bookshare definately [sic] has both of our permissions
to distribute the book.

thanks,
Terena Scott

at