[bksvol-discuss] Re: Transition

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 23:16:42 -0600

Well, I don't want to scare Marissa, but in January we got hit with two and
a half feet of snow in two days.  It started late on a Saturday night and
went straight through till the following Monday.  Every church within thirty
miles of me cancelled their Sunday meetings that weekend.  Everybody was so
buried.  I bundled up my oldest boy, and let him play in the snow.  We made
a giant snowball, and he buried himself in the white stuff.  Oh, yah, the
mountains here above 7,00 ft still have tons of the white stuff.

By the way, don't try to buy a winter coat in California.  You'll freeze
your fanny off with something from out there.

Best,

Kasondra Payne