[bksvol-discuss] Re: Transition

Yum, Hot Chocolate!  smile, is one of my favorites on a cold day.  So is
curling up under a quilt, smile, my quilt, with a good book, which you know
is easier to do now, thanks to Bookshare, smile.

Though I am usually editing things I submit, sigh.  Shall take a break at
some point, and read the stock pile, smile.

But indeed, Snow angels are so much fun, and Ice Skating, and a real, honest
to goodness white Christmas, smile, or Hanukah, as the winter festival of
choice.

Snow, just is in some ways kinds of magical.

It makes the whole world clean for a time, and new, and the sound it makes
as you walk on it, is just neat.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council