[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tort law & practice [bksvol-discuss]was Re: proofing questions

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 18:32:18 -0700 (PDT)

 I can get the 3d edition,publisher:  LexisNexis Matthew Bender, 2006 but the
isbn number (s) is different: Version:1.0
0820564346            9780820564340
Do we assume it's the same book, though? Shall I get it?then you can tell me
the pages  with garbled text and pages on which there are pictures you'd like
described

TinyURL.com/752cyrs

>________________________________

                get a print copy of
>>>the book and type in the garbled text.  If that isn't a
                possibility, perhaps
>>>someone else could help you by acquiring the print copy
                of the book and
>>>provide text that you need as you ask for it. If you
                need help, please let
>>>us know the title, author, and ISBN of the book that
                you're working on.
>>>Maybe someone can help.
>>>
>>>I hate to see text deleted from a book because it didn't
                scan well.  But if
>>>the garbled text is an artifact from a picture, you can
                definitely delete
>>>that.
>>>
>>>I hope that helps.
>>>
>>>Mayrie

                proofreading. The author uses
>>>* * * to omit parts of cases do these need to be put
                together or left as is.
>>>Also there are several cartoons and a letter
                illustrations that are
>>>garbelled tedxt what should I do with them. thanks
>>>
>>>--
>>>73,
>>>Darren Tomblin (KC9JJJ)
>>>dtomblin@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>>http://www.facebook.com/Darren.kc9jjj

                line.  To get a list of
>>>available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the
                subject line.