[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tonight in the community room

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 19:58:24 -0500

Dear Jamie, Mayrie, Phyllis, Amber and Booksharian Friends,

Evan and I'll be there but Evan wonders what kind of odds there will be in
women versus men unless some men click in. Robert Tweedy? Robert Riddle?,?
Billy? Jamie's husband? Jake? Bud? Scot? Misha? Jim and Jim and James, Bob,
Pratik, Guido, Larry Lumpkin who must be over the flu by now, Gary, Brian,
Rick, Maithe's husband, Darrell? Marvin? Dave? Curtis? and husbands, brothers,
fathers and boy friends? Hope we see enough gents to make a gents team.

Go to

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

See ya!

Always with love,