[bksvol-discuss] Re: Today's validations and rejections

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 19:41:14 -0400

Hi Mickey:

It might not be a good idea to reject books until you see them in the collection. Remember the list of books waiting admin approval is not exactly up to date. And as we all know books get put back on step 1 for various reasons. *smile*

***
Grace who likes to be cautious.

For scanning and validating  tips
check out