[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Robert

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 21:19:10 -0400

Cindy

He did get back to me and told me to go ahead an scan it. He's scanning a book that's giving him a hard time. So I'm going to start scanning it. Thanks for catching it on the list. It was so far down I didn't look that far. Obvviously I should have done a search. Anyway we got it straightened out.

Denise
At 08:40 PM 10/9/2009, you wrote:
I'm going to have to put laast names or initials on the being-scanned list. I have 3 robeerts in my address list, and robert T and Robert R both are scanning books, but the one doing the robards book is only Robert. I hope he gets back to you.

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List