[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Nan about fixing page breaks

  • From: "Lori" <twilight2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 18:29:02 -0400

Is it a control-enter or what?

L...

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 6:18 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: To Nan about fixing page breaks

I have no quick-fix ideas. I read the book and put in
page breaks and numbers as I go. I've done that twice.
Admittedly, when the book is interesting, I get so
involved that sometimes I forget to put in a page
break and don't notice until I'm doing a final page
check. smile

Cindy

--- Lori <twilight2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, so if there are no page breaks or section
breaks, how do we fix it?

Lori