[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Nan about fixing page breaks

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 19:12:41 -0700

Oh dear. I just submitted The Other Woman that has the same problem. I kind of
thought that there were page breaks, and since all the page numbers were there,
students could still find the pages. Now what do I do? Do I perform another
rejection on my own book? This is the text file that I converted to rtf. Julia