[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Max About NLS

There was a short feature on ACB's Main Menu from Jamie Pauls about this
latest development.  I believe the site is:
     www.accessworld.info
but am not sure.  The original story appeared in the Washington Post.
It's not a done deal, nor is the program doomed.

I'm of two minds about this, wondering why they tried to reinvent the
wheel with this new cartrige technology; yet I can understand why they
felt the need to do so, given current options.

Sorry I can't give you the exact site name.
--
 Don't let 7/15/07 be the Day the MUSIC Died! <www.savenetradio.org> for
the scoop!  Pax, Max.  <Mail to: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx> or