[bksvol-discuss] To Max About NLS

Hi, Max. Where did you read the article about NLS? I want to see what's going on.

At 03:45 PM 5/31/2007, you wrote:
Just saw an article stating that funding for the NLS talking book program
is in trouble, and they're playing around with music copyrights on the
Net; so guess Bookshare will be the only one left standing, but I digress.
--

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx