[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Jana

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 21:06:13 -0600

Thanks, Cindy! Yes, we have found our faith to be our greatest source of strength during this time. My dad is very determined, though, and he has bounced back many times when we were sure he wouldn't. <Smile>

By the way, speaking of my dad, about a year ago, I submitted his first book, The Journey, to Bookshare. He's written another one, Grace Under Glass, that I will submit soon.

Jana