[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Garry

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:24:17 -0400 (EDT)

Sarah

I concur with your observations.  Simiarlily, I try avoiding a converted
.kes file prior to uploading.
One thing that I do, vconcerning blank pages, is place some characters on
those pages such as a series of dashes, asterisks, plus, if appropriate, a
page number, suitably protected.
These then are no longer blank pages and will then more likely upload
correctly.