[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Chris - Drupal Book

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:15:24 -0400

I'm not sure what the standard practice is on which version of a book gets
sent back to Step One. You might want to write to Carrie and ask about that
before putting in much work on it. But you don't have to start from scratch.
If a book had only a minor problem or two, it would be the validated version
that was sent back.

Evan