[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Catch a Golden Ring

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 03:54:31 -0600

Hi Shelley,

Here are the page numbers so far:  16, 17, 26, 27, 31, 32

And they are necessary to the story.  I thought that was enough bad news at
one time and that is as far as I have gone reading through it.  The awful
thing is that the pages that do not have these symbols as if there were pics
are just perfect.  Let me know what you want done.  I want to validate it if
possible.  I had either put it on the wish  list or on this list as a
request, and thatis probably where Cindy saw it.

<<<<<big sigh>!!!!

Sue S.