[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Catch a Golden Ring

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:21:15 -0600

Hi Shelley,

I'm afraid I have some very bad news, and I am soooo disappointed.  This is
such a lovely story and I was so looking forward to validating it for both
of us and anyone else who would read it, which would even include junior
high kids.  The bad news is that some pages have only garbage spaced out
over the page, with a word or two now and then.  It happens a lot in this
copy, too much to guess at.  I even released it and downloaded it again just
in case Word or my computer had corrupted the file, but when I downloaded it
again it was the same way on the same pages.

I am holding it until I hear from you.  I just don't want to reject it if it
can be prevented..  <<<<sigh>>>

Sue S.