[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Carrie: Stephen King, Cell

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 22:32:43 -0800

    Hi Carrie, I've tried 8 and found too many section breaks in my result.
Does this make sence to you?  I use M S Office Word too convert the section
breaks to hard page breaks.  On the last book I tried it on I ended up with 650
pages in a 500 page book,  Too much time involved removing that mess.  The
reason I'm asking is that I'm trying to up my productivity.  Thanks Tom