[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Amber, was books-being-scanned list ujpdated Tues., July 21

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 12:57:24 -0400

Hi Donna:
3. The Spanish Bow by Andromeda Romano-Lax
4.  The Wives of Henry VIII by Antonia Fraser
have already been scanned. Would you like me to hold them for you? The only one you can not have is Season of the Witch.
Amber

Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx