[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Alison

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 21:19:50 -0500

That's strange. I didn't notice that. I'm sorry, but I don't have it anymore.
One of us could get it from the library and double check. In my case, I'd have
to scan it to make sure everything was there because I can't read print. The
pages might be off as well depending on different editions. I'd be happy to get
it from the library if you'd like. It all depends on which of us can get it in
the most timely manner. Now I'm looking at my rtf document, and it all seems to
be there. Granted, it jumps from 297 to 299, but I really think that perhaps
one of the numbers just didn't scan. I hope I didn't upload a faulty copy.
could it have been damaged somehow en route to the download page?
Allison