[bksvol-discuss] Re: Titles/Degrees in the author field

  • From: Michael Sestak <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:53:20 -0700 (PDT)

In a different but related vein, I recently noticed that a book that I recently
validated and that was already in the collection (I don't remember it being
listed as BSO when I validated it and I think I checked the catalog and didn't
find it).  The copy I validated has the title From Good to Great by James
Collins.  The copy that was already there had the subtitle added to the title
and no From, so it is Good to Great, Why some companies make the leap and
others do not.  I'm pretty sure these are the same book.  Since I am not a
member I cannot check which might be the better copy, but the official rating
of the older copy says Good and I am sure mine is excellent *grin*.  Any
suggestions what to do...

Misha