[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tip System

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:30:02 -0500

I just looked at the tips pages. The system looks very good, and easy to use. I am sure that this project will not go unused. :-)

I'll try to add some more pages as soon as I can concentrate on the task fully. I have another small writing project to work on first.

I'm glad someone found that message I wrote about finding a comfortable way of holding books down because I totally forgot about it, so I wouldn't have known to dig it out of my E-mail collection. Group projects can be a really great thing, because one person can't know everything, won't have the energy or time to write everything, and probably won't even remember what they do know, and if they do remember they might not realize anyone else would care about it. LOL

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity
----- Original Message ----- From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>