[bksvol-discuss] Re: Timelines across two pages

  • From: "Maureen Pranghofer" <maureensmusic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 13:37:45 -0500

Hi Valorie
I'm speaking strictly as someone wh ohas been transcribing Braille for 16 years, not as a scanner or proofreader for Bookshare since I'm just starting with that, but I think an unnumbered page with a scanner's Note with a paragraph of explanation would be appropriate with perhaps an inserted text line at the bottom of the page describing the even which says "This happened in ..."
Just my unskilled two cents worth.
Maureen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>