[bksvol-discuss] Time-Sensitive Info For Attending Tonight's Nonfiction Book Club

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Discuss <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:51:36 -0400

Hi, everyone. If you are going to attend the Nonfiction book club tonight, please access the room from the http://www.friendsofbookshare.org website. Just choose the link that says to enter the Bookshare chat. The Accessible World main site seems to be down right now, so you cannot enter the room by that method. I'm looking forward to seeing you tonight when we'll explore the murder, mayhem, and romance of the Grimms' fairy tales.

Monica Willyard