[bksvol-discuss] Three books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:37:50 -0500

Three books for your validating pleasure.

Cows Nature's Children

Another in this series, pretty good reading.

Double Trouble Monsters

One in the Bailey City Monsters series for fourth graders.

Ghost Dog
one of the Barkley's School for Dogs books.

Will have more adult titles soon, they take longer to edit, so i tend to get
a couple of kids books done while working on one of the adult titles.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.