[bksvol-discuss] Three books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 18:05:28 -0500

Hi you all,

There easy books for your validating pleasure, all under 60 pages.

Armadillos

This is the first book I have found in a new to me, but older series of
animal books.  Let me know what you think, the series has over 100 titles,
but they specifically focus on one particular animal or type of animal, so I
might pick up the ones we don't have any other books on.  I just think back
to those hours of my mother doing reports with me, in the library, looking
for books.  I do hope students can turn to BS for that kind of stuff.

Check it Out: The Book About Libraries
By gail Gibbons

Easy validation.

Lionel Richie (Centerstage)

As a request for one of my students.

Now need to go prepare this title for brailling.

Braille Blazer, will get a work out tonight, smile.

But worth checking into.  Again all easy validations for those new people to
validating.

All rated excellent.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide