[bksvol-discuss] Re: Three Wishes

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:47:28 -0400

Hi, Cindy.

I thought you might be opening Pandora's Box with that one.  You must be one
of the world's greatest puzzle-solvers.

The library's quite a ways away, or I'd volunteer to help.

Also, I wanted to put you in my address book, so thought I'd write.

Not to rush you, but how is Superior Women coming? That was bigger than I
would have tackled, when I found out there were so many pages missing.

Thanks for all you do.

Mickey