[bksvol-discuss] Re: Three Cheers For Claire

Thanks, Claire! We appreciate all you do! Take care.
--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out http://www.flickr.com/photos/mercy0421/

Monica Willyard wrote:
Let's hear it for Claire, our empress of book approvals! :D Thanks, Claire, for all of the good books we have to enjoy over the holiday weekend.

Monica Willyard