[bksvol-discuss] Three Books Submitted/Adult Content

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith59@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 16:42:56 -0400

Hi all.  I just submitted three books all edited by Carol Queen.  They are:

Five Minute Erotica:  35 Passionate Tales of Sex and Seduction (Note:
Whoever takes this one, please fix the word Erotica in the title.  I
left out the c!)
More Five Minute Erotica:  35 Tantalizing Tales of Sex and Seduction
Whipped:  20 Erotic Stories of Female Dominance

These are all clean scans, and I fixed the table of contents and all
the story titles.  Happy validating!

Donna