[bksvol-discuss] Re: Three Anne Perry books submitted

  • From: "Monica Cortada" <mcortada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:44:36 -0500

   One thing that makes the Anne Perry books a challenge are all the
contractions used to imitate the various London accents.  Some of the
characters seem to only use about half the available syllables!  I run two
separate spell checks and have a custom dictionary in Word just for those
books.

    I'm reading and correcting Hyde Park Headsman, it won't take long but
Christmas preparations are keeping me very busy.  I've got Traitor's Gate
and will do it after the Hyde Park Headsman.

    If validating Pentecost Alley or the other recent Anne Perry submissions
is more tedious than fun, I'll tackle them.  Although, I probably wouldn't
be able to get to it until the week between Christmas and New Years.

M in M